What If… T’Challa Became a Star-Lord? 10 Differences
Marvel’s What If… animated series on Disney Plus reimagines the Marvel Universe. By reimagining noteworthy events in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, the series creates a multiverse of infinite possibilities. As a result, the stories that Marvel has told before and that the viewer thinks they know is treated to a twist. Consequently, the twist changes the story and it’s events completely creating a fresh new take on old favorites.
The What if series plays on the concept of curiosity of children and the What if game they often played. Yes, I know this happened but what if …? Or who would win if this person went against this person? Thus, the series stands out of time like an experiment with some pretty cool results.
Episode 2: What If… T’Challa Became a Star-Lord?
What if the Ravagers abducted T’Challa instead of Peter Quill? In this episode, Chadwick posthumous is heard voicing his character in this animated take on an alternate destiny.
The following are 10 differences in this reality from the Guardians of the Galaxy‘s original destiny. How has T’Challa changed the events of the timeline?
1. T’Challa names his ship the Mandela after Nelson Mandela instead of the Milano which Peter Quill named after Alyssa Milano.
2. Howard the Duck instead of Raccon.
3. Peter Quill now works at Dairy Queen.
4. Thanos is a good guy under T’Challa’s influence.
5. Ravagers become a force of good.
6. The Ravagers prevent the Kree invasion of Krylos so Drax never lost his family.
7. The Collector becomes the greatest crime lordof the Galaxy.
8. Cosmo the telepathic dog instead of Groot.
9. Hela was defeated without the Necrosword being damaged.
10. Infinity Gauntlet was never formed.