All the Playable Characters Announced
Welcome a new favorite in the multiple Character Brawl game trend. This time, Nickelodeon is creating their own brawling super game using their own characters. Of course, the game is similar to Smash Bros. Instead of using Mario characters, Nickelodeon characters are pitted against each other. Similarly, there is a platform world where characters fight to the end. Also, the release date for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl is October 5. That means you can fight until your heart’s content. As always, play as any of your favorite Nick characters. Furthermore, Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl will support four players both locally and online.
Who Can You Play as in Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl?
Additionally, there are already many characters to choose from. And, expect more of your favorite characters to find their way into the game at a later time.
- Toph (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- April O’Neil (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- CatDog (CatDog)
- Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)
- Helga (Hey Arnold!)
- Korra (The Legend of Korra)
- Leonardo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
- Lucy Loud (The Loud House)
- Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Nigel Thornberry (The Wild Thornberrys)
- Oblina (Aahh!! Real Monsters)
- Patrick Star (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Powdered Toast Man (Ren & Stimpy)
- Ren Höek (Ren & Stimpy)
- Reptar (Rugrats)
- Sandy Cheeks (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Stimpy J. Cat (Ren & Stimpy)
- Zim (Invader Zim)
Where Can You Fight?
While, the list is pretty small at the moment, more stage worlds are sure to be added as the game gets underway. Currently, players can duke it out in five world stage arenas.
5 World Arenas
Moreover, the following 5 arenas will be available at launch. But, don’t fret if your favorite stages are unaccounted for. Fortunately, fans can expect more to drop as the game gains popularity. Which one is your favorite?
1. Jellyfish Fields from SpongeBob SquarePants
2. Technodrome from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
3. Flying Dutchman’s Ship (SpongeBob Squarepants)
4. Glove World (SpongeBob Squarepants)
5. The Loud House (The Loud House)
Next, players should watch showcases to prepare strategically. One major benefit was the highlight the different characters. After the announcement of this exciting adaption, those involved with making Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl also showcased some of the characters. This previewed for fans what to expect in terms of gameplay and displayed character moves. Each showcase built up excitement for the game’s release. Yet, it puzzled some. Many simply asked why wasn’t this game done sooner.
Watch below for SpongeBob.
If Ninja Turtles areyour favorite, check out below for Leonardo.
Ren & Stimpy Showcase
And, we can’t forget Ren and Stimpy immortalized forever in this game.
Patrick Star Showcase
As well, they had to feature Patrick Star.
Finally, checkout snick favorites Catdog below but technically that’s like having two characters in one.