Spotify Wrapped Introduces new feature that shows your most streamed in a decade
Spotify rolled out its annual Wrapped feature for 2019 this morning showcasing this year’s most-streamed songs, artists and genres! What’s new? Spotify included user habits over the last decade!
If you’re a Spotify user you can see your own personal habits by going to spotify.com/en/wrapped and log in to see your top five artists, top genres, favorite songs by season, and most streamed songs of 2019, all can be saved as a playlist! Spotify premium users can also get additional data like how many new artists they discovered in 2019.
The most listened to artists of 2019 were Post Malone, Ariana Grande, and Billie Eilish. As for the last decade, Ed Sheeran, Post Malone, and Drake topped the charts with Shape of You by Ed Sheeran is the most-streamed song between 2009-2019.
Podcasts were included in the overview too which Spotify stated on their website, it’s been a big year for podcasts with a 50% growth since the start of the year. The Spotify original, The Joe Budden Podcast with Rory and Mal topped charts this year.
Here’s the 2019 breakdown:
Most-Streamed Female Artists
Most-Streamed Male Artists
- “Señorita” – Camila Cabello, Shawn Mendes
- “bad guy” – Billie Eilish
- “Sunflower” – Post Malone, Swae Lee
- “7 Rings” – Ariana Grande
- “Old Town Road – Remix” – Lil Nas X, Billy Ray Cyrus
- WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO? – Billie Eilish
- Hollywood’s Bleeding – Post Malone
- thank u, next – Ariana Grande
- No.6 Collaborations Project – Ed Sheeran
- Shawn Mendes – Shawn Mendes