MDMA kids meals? A Texas child found the lethal drug wrapped tightly in his hamburger meal from Sonic.
The 11-year-old child asked his parents if the suspicious pill was “candy” before eating it. Shocked at what they saw the family reported the finding to the police where they further investigated the matter. Turned out that the tablet was actually molly and nothing else.
Three employees including the manager Tanisha Monavette Dancer, were arrested. Tanisha had 3 other molly pills on her person upon the arrest. A mistake like this one could land these workers in jail just like Tekashi 69.