Black Hair Products for Black Women Made by Black Women
In 2020, it is becoming more common for Black women to seek out and buy Black hair products. Not only do they want to maintain their beauty, they want to support their sisters too. Here is a list of quality priced hair products. They can be purchased from Amazon and shipped right to your door.
1. Aunt Jackie’s Knot on My Watch – $6.97
- Sulfate-free, paraben-free
- Eliminates knots and tangles
- Eliminates knots and tanglesoil. For natural, colis and waves
- Hair type: Long and short
Product Review: OMG! I have finally found the right detangler for my daughter’s very thick 4C hair. In the past, I spent hundreds on natural hair products. I combed her hair last night and omg there was very little hair in the comb or floor. She sat there without flinching like normal, I will be purchasing so much more. Her hair looked so moisturized when finished.
2. As I Am JBCO Masque – $.12.99
- Rich Creamy Formula Designed to Rehydrate Dry Hair with an Intense Therapy Masque.
- Enriched with Nano Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E
- Deep Conditioning & Long-Lasting Hydration. Repairs and Restores Scalp Health.
- Vegan and Cruelty Free.
Product Review: This deep conditioner makes my hair soft and easy to manage. I love this Black hair product.
3. Camille Rose Jansyn’s Moisture Max Conditioner – $14.99
- A cocoa-aromatic moisturizing conditioner enriched with vitamins, crafted to decrease the appearance of split ends and frizz
- Coconut Milk restores dry, damaged, weakened and brittle hair
- Aloe Vera aids in moisture retention, promoting hair growth
Product Review: I liked this black hair product because it softened my hair once I rinsed it out. I hope that won’t change with future use. I just have to wait and see. So far, so good. I have coarse hair.
So, be sure to check these items out!